Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cali Fun!

Kids sleeping on the drive - in their cute Halloween PJs! :)

Exhausted!




Exploring in cousin Kai's backyard










Happy 3rd BirthdayKai!


Lovin' the beach!







The 4 grandkids!



10 comments:

Denice said...

Such cute pictures. Love the one on the couch..so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I miss California! I really enjoyed living there when I didn't have kids. I don't think that I could do it now, but I love visiting! :-)

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

It's official! You have the dang cutest kids ever! Happy beach days - I hope Kinyon's ear is all better - that picture of the cuddles -priceless!

Melissa said...

Glad you caught a nap!

Kyle said...

I can't believe your kids got in the water..isn't it freezing! Looks like you guys are having so my fun...and getting a lot of sleep :)

cami said...

Oh, looks like so much fun! Your kids are adorable!!!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Looks like fun! I love the beach pictures. I am jealous, it is cold and gray here and the winter weather is about to kick in. :(

Clarke and Kamie said...

ahhhh...just seeing those beach pics makes me jealous!!!

Emily B. said...

fun! was the water really very warm? (sigh... I wish I were on the beach...ready a sleezy book... sipping a pina colada... working on my tan... ahh...)

Tatum said...

So fun! Looks like you guys had a great time. You will have to share all the details. What cute pictures!