Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Move Over Martha!

I went to Melissa's cookie decorating class last night and please don't look too close, but I am really proud of myself!

11 comments:

Denice said...

What are you talking about.."don't look too close?!?" These are so cute and perfect! Good job!!

Clarke and Kamie said...

ohhhh so dang cute--too cute to eat, thats for sure.
you're motivating me!

Tatum said...

Whoa! Those look amazing and I was even looking close! Now I'm intimidated to bring dessert over tonight. We are still on right?

Trixie said...

Suddenly, I am very hungry. They look delicious and adorable. Watch out Martha Stewart!

Courtney said...

WOW!!!! I'm truly IMPRESSED!!! Now when are you going to teach me how?!? :)

Debbie said...

Shoot! Missed that one! Did they send out an email about it??

Am-Biance said...

Wow!! Do you take orders?! :) Those look amazing Brit~ Watch out Martha....

Shanell said...

I love cookies like that. Sorry it has been about a decade since I stopped by the blog. What happens when September ends? It's like all of a sudden whirlwind craziness hits. Cali looked like a dream! We are headed over there in just a few weeks. Can't wait. Lots of fun.

Emily B. said...

wow! they look so pretty-- and delicious!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

They are beautiful! That looks like a lot of fun. That is one thing I enjoy doing although I am not very good at it. They look yummy.

Shantel Palmer said...

I'm very impressed!