I know it has been a LONG time since I went a whole week without posting. I am trying to get the rest of the California pictures downloaded, but the piece of crap laptop is back in the repair shop AGAIN (4th time in the 18 months that we have had it - thank goodness for Best Buy service plan so we pay nothing!) and that leaves me working with the old, slow machine. Besides that, we got home Wednesday and the laundry is still piled sky high. The suitcases were finally put away yesterday so I am making progress. The best news of all is that I am almost done Christmas shopping (thanks to Kyle's 30% percent off coupon to Kohl's where toys were already 35% off - BIG DEALS!). Is it okay to start listening to Christmas music the first week of November?! I am and I LOVE IT!
Talk to you soon,
Brit
6 years ago
3 comments:
Ha ha - vacations are an oxymoron (sp?). They are so much work. Lol Hope you get your comp fixed soon. That’s so frustrating. I love listening to Christmas music, and think there is nothing wrong with listening to it ALL YEAR! It helps with that frustration,and brings cheer. Happy Holidays! :-)
Almost DONE Christmas shopping? That's amazing. I guess I better get on the ball!
Oh Kohls! MY FAVORITE store! Won't be going there any time soon!
Post a Comment