Maya: Can I watch a movie, PLEASE?
Mommy: Yes, but first I need some love.
Maya: Why didn't you say so in the first place?!
And then:
A little while later, she is holding her baby doll and says, "Excuse me, do you mind if I have some privacy to nurse my baby?"
That is the humor that gets me through each day. She is witty and honest and I am completely grateful for it!
And because I am still using my old computer, here are some old pictures that show Maya's fun personality!


Isn't she delicious?! I am truly grateful!



She would always fall asleep with her blanket up to her nose like this
7 comments:
I feel the same exact way about my kids. If it weren't for the honest and funny things they say, this stage of life would be a lot more difficult. THose pictures really do show personality. Cute!
Great pictures! I love the one at the beach and that ladybug costume is too cute!
Kids do say the funniest things, huh?
She is a cutie - no doubt! I am with ya - I'm realizing that I truly LOVE this stage. Love that she loves me and wants to spend time with me - and love the MANY, MANY funny things she says. How would we get through the days without the funny quirks?
Maya is so funny! Where did she get the "nursing the baby thing"...you gotta watch what you say around her!
She has the boldest most beautiful personality. I love it!
I love their honest to goodness funnies! They keep me smiling.
I am so excited for tomorrow!
Talking of delicious.. THANK YOU sooooooooo much for the wonderful meal tonight.. ALL of my kids AND the 2 neighbor kids said it was the best chilli they had tasted.....Even Mathew ate some.. Jacoby asked me to get the recipe for the dessert you made.. LOVED it...You guys are awesome and we are thankful to have you as friends..
We REALLY need to get Maya over here to play with Sholann..... SOON !
She was such a cute baby and now an even cuter little girl!
Post a Comment