Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gratitude Post #3: Kenyon's hair

I love Kenyon's curls. They are wild and crazy just like him!


Tonight while I was busy in the kitchen, Jer took scissors to Kenyon's hair. It was a total mess. So then he took the clippers to it.


The curls are gone. I know they will come back, but for now, I am mourning their loss (and so is Kenyon).


He does look older and just as handsome.



Maybe he will be a little less wild and crazy now... we can only hope!

11 comments:

Trixie said...

Good luck with the hair cut taming him. But, hey if it works let me know, maybe I'll shave all my kids heads. hee hee

Kyle said...

AHHH! I was just thinking today after you left that Kenyon would look so different with a buzz...it looks cute, but he does look older! I can't wait to see it!

Katie said...

I can't believe they are gone! SO cute.

Greg and Niki said...

OH MY GOSH! He looks so different. What a cutie!

cami said...

Oh, he does look older!

Denice said...

He looks cute no matter what but that is a really sad picture! :(

Debbie said...

WhAT IS JER DOING!!! :) YOU SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT HIM OVER!!
Wow he looks so different!
His hair grows fast so I'm sure the curls will be back soon!

Courtney said...

WHAT?!?!? He's a whole new kid! You'll have to let me know if it calms him down at all... if so, Kenzie's getting her head shaved!!! :)

Tatum said...

o my goodness! I love it! What a handsome little stud!

thearringtonclan said...

YIPPPEEEEEEE
I think he looks totally ADORABLE and he is a BOY !!!!!!
Hope you kept a whole bunch of his curls....
Can't wait to see him tomorrow in person..
Well done Britany for being brave and letting Jeremy do the good deed... lol

Anonymous said...

OMG I AM HAPPY AND SAD WOW THE CUTE LITTLE CURLS ARE GONE HE REALLY LOOKED LIKE A CUTE LITTLE CUDDLY BABY WITH THEM. BUT NOW HE'S MORE LIKE A BOY AWWWWW.... HE LOOK JUST LIKE JEROME WOW.... I AM ANXIOUS FOR THE CURLS AGAIN... BUT HE IS A CUTIE STILL HE WILL ALWAYS BE HANDSOME NO MATTER WAHT HAIR HE HAS L.O.L

LOVE AUNTIE MARISSA