Tuesday, November 11, 2008

3 going on 13!


When did she grow up?! Really, with her straight hair she looks too old. I am working on getting it braided as fast as I can. She has so much attitude and spunk and I just don't think I am going to be able to handle her as a teenager. Today she tried to convince the nurses at the doctor's office that she is 8. Why 8, I am not sure, but that was the age she chose today.


Why were we at the dr. office? Kenyon is finally getting tubes in his ears. The surgery is scheduled and I can't wait! It will be so nice to see if he has already started terrible 2's or is just cranky because his ears hurt. Can't wait to find out!

4 comments:

Tatum said...

Oh my! Maya looks so grown up! I love her smooth locks! She really does have a personality 8 times bigger than her little body! Maybe that is what she was talking about!

For Kenyon, I'm leaning towards the fact that he is almost 2. Chloe is acting very two-ish herself and she has no problems with her ears. Best of luck! Hopefully no more problems with those poor little ears.

Mandy said...

Brit, I hope little Kenyon feels better with his tubes. I've told you before, it made all the difference for Gideon.
Maya looks so cute. We sure miss her, and wish we could see more of all of you!

Denice said...

Maya looks darling with her hair straight. Good luck with the surgery and I REALLY hope it makes a world of difference for him!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! :)

Debbie said...

Wow she looks SOO different with her hair out of her braids!
Hope kenyon feels better!