Monday, November 10, 2008

The rest of our fabulous trip...

Pedicures and manicures


Maya's idea of vacation


And Kenyon's idea of vacation


Cousins and Friends!

Cuddles during a night-time stroll on the pier




Waving at the train across the road
Jer would lift Kenyon up and he would wave at all of the passengers on the train

Highlight for Kenyon: ride on the "choo-choo"




Afternoon trip to the beach




Jer fed the birds some popcorn... and then they swarmed us!
The kids ran and dove into my lap

Breakfast on the pier

The siblings

And of course, the famous self shot by Tiff
The whole gang
Thanks Nana and Grandpa for an amazing time!

5 comments:

Kyle said...

I want to go to the beach...your trip sounds heavenly!

Courtney said...

My idea of a vacation is more like Maya... SO FUN!

Heidi Hamilton said...

How wonderful and perfect! I love your famiy pictures - I know it takes effort to get everyone in there, but so worth it.
Fun, fun, fun!

Denice said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a fun trip..how was the house? I can just imagine being one of the people on the train seeing cute little Kenyon's face over the bushes and waving..so cute!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I love that picture of Maya getting a manicure! i can't wait to go do that with my girls. It looks like the trip was a lot of fun!