I know God lives. I know he knows each and every one of us and cares about us as individuals. He has a divine plan for me. He wants me to be happy. As I follow his plan and keep his commandments, I am happy. Times are tough right now. Our economy is a mess. It breaks my heart to see so many friends and family struggling. Jer and I talk daily about ways we can simplify our finances in case something were to happen. It can take over my thoughts worrying about it all. Only through faith, not fear, can we move forward and prepare for hard times.
I am not perfect and I often sin. I am so grateful for a loving Savior who died for me so I can repent and be forgiven. Grace. Day by day I work on striving towards perfection and am constantly reminded that He will make up the difference.
As a parent, it seems overwhelming to raise righteous children. How do I teach them that they are children of God? How can I influence them to choose the right? I turn to my Heavenly Father in prayer and he shows me the way. I can't do it alone.
A simple testimony, but there you go. I am very grateful for it.
www.mormon.org
6 years ago
2 comments:
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing! :)
That is a beautiful testimony. You are a great example, thanks for sharing it!
Post a Comment