Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gratitude Post #4: Good movies

Saw 2 great movies yesterday:

First, the much anticipated Twilight.



Although the reviews are not great, I loved it! I thought Edwards voice (and gorgeous looks!) were perfect and Bella is beautiful inside and out. When is New Moon coming out?!

Then Jer and I hit a late night showing of Fireproof:



Have you heard of it?! Incredible!! A Christian film about "fireproofing your marriage." Not great acting, but an amazing message that had us both in tears. Okay, I was more like sobbing and Jer was holding it in, but I know he was touched. Really - every married couple needs a date night to see this movie!

We don't go see movies too often, but I am grateful for 2 great movies in 1 day!

3 comments:

Tatum said...

Thanks for planning such a fun girls afternoon treat! I loved Twilight!

oooh I will have to see that Fireproof movie. You always have good recommendations!

Katie said...

I so want to see both of these. I am jealous.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ok...1st EDWARD IS NOT GOOD LOOKING and if you really think so, then you need to call your eye doctor and tell him you want you money back

2nd cant do the sad movie. but Im glad you liked it :)

I saw Twilight last night, i liked it!