Relationships are hard. We are all so different yet we are in these relationships - husband/wife, mother/daughter, sister/brother, friend/friend - and we must somehow make it work. In case you didn't know, I am an extrovert. I love to be with other people. I love to talk on the phone, hang out at the park with other moms, and pillow talk with Jeremy at night. I need interaction. Relationships give me this contact.
I am grateful for...
-a husband who is a good man. He provides for our family and encourages me when I am down.
-two amazing children who humble me daily. They challenge me more than anything else, but also bring me joy beyond measure.
-a mom who I talk to on the phone MANY times a day. She always knows just what to say.
-a dad who is rough and tough on the outside, yet a big softy inside. The man can't even pray with us around and not cry. I love that.
-a mother-in-law and father-in-law who not only raised that good husband of mine, but unconditionally love me and my children too. I miss not living close and can't wait until they come for Christmas!
-brothers who are successful individuals. They are amazing fathers and husbands. As an engineer and future lawyer - they make me proud.
-sister-in-laws who are the sisters I never had. They are examples of wonderful mothers, daughters and friends.
-many, many other relatives that motivate and inspire me daily.
-friends who walk with me at night, talk to me on the phone, go on vacations with us and validate me (even when my thoughts are irrational and deserve no validation! :).
Yes, I am grateful for relationships. (I warned you it was going to get sappy around here!)
6 years ago
1 comments:
You are so sweet. I am grateful to have such a cute, fun, friend less than a mile away!
Post a Comment