Carving our pumpkin (please excuse all of the nude photos - it is hot in AZ so my children rarely have clothes on! :)
The finished product
Maya helped me make pumpkin cookies with spiders on top (Thanks Melissa for the delicious recipe - I didn't let the frosting cool so they were oozing!)
Halloween Carnival in my parent's neighborhood
Don't you love the look of fear in Olivia's eyes!!!

The fortune teller - it was really funny! She told Maya she will listen to her parents, go to college, make friends, etc.


The fortune teller - it was really funny! She told Maya she will listen to her parents, go to college, make friends, etc.
4 comments:
I love, love, love your pictures! Looks like so much fun. Halloween is the best!
Tell Jeremy I'm super impressed with his spider carving masterpiece!
Cute Pirates Brit! Happy Halloween!
Is that Ramen in his hair? Too cute!! Is Jeremy meditating whilst carving pumpkins? At least yours turned out MUCH better than ours did! Happy late Halloween!
Post a Comment