Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Break

We had Fall Break last week so no preschool or gymnastics. It was really nice to spend the week with less structure and more play!

Here are some of the highlights:

Zoo day



(It was ONLY 80 degrees so we bundled up!)



It was Olivia's birthday so the kids gladly sang Happy Birthday to her!

Poor Kenyon didn't feel great all week because of his ear infection so he would fall asleep on the floor occasionally

Trip to the mall with Shantel and Izzie

During lunch the kids watched Dora on the ipod so Shantel and I could chat - it was fabulous! (I know - we are pathetic!)



On Saturday Jeremy NEEDED new running shoes from some running store where they do all of these computer tests on your feet to determine the best shoes. While he shopped, the kids and I walked around. They couldn't resist playing in the water.

Kenyon goes right for it

Maya watched him for a minute


And then when for it herself!


Other outings that I didn't catch on camera: Mornings at the park, moms day out - I ran errands while the kids stayed home with a sitter and family bike rides

Fun week, but I am really ready for school again. I love my 2 mornings a week with just Kenyon and Maya loves to go!

6 comments:

Tatum said...

It was fun getting together for doughnuts...! and the weather was perfect at the park. Why couldn't it stay like that for the rest of the week? It's always nice to have a break. Makes you appreciate your schedule.

Katie said...

you fall break makes mine look pathetic! Looks like it was tons of fun. Sure you don't want to move home? (assuming that utah is home)

Kyle said...

Fun Fall Break! I'm so glad school is back in :)

Denice said...

Looks like tons of fun. Couldn't help but laugh at the kids wearing longs sleeves and jackets when it was 80 degrees!

Clarke and Kamie said...

I love the movie on the IPOD...totally a classic "mom" move. Looks like you guys had fun:)

Rhonda said...

Looks like a fun break. Is that the San Tan mall play area? It looks like it..but it looks a little different. If it's not..then I need to know about any and all fun kids places. :)