A while back I entered pictures of my kids into an Adoptive Families magazine photo contest. I never thought they would win, but gave it a shot. Maya was selected as a finalist. She didn't win, but they are giving readers a chance to vote for a Reader's Choice Winner. Please vote for her!!! I am one proud Mommy :). Her picture is at the bottom of the first page!
http://adoptivefamilies.mycapture.com/mycapture/photos/Album.aspx?EventID=615189&CategoryID=43839
P.S. The picture was taken by my cute friend Mel this summer. If you are in Utah and want some gorgeous pictures, I can get you her info!
6 years ago
5 comments:
BEAUTIFUL photo of your beautiful girl! :)
I have to add... Grace walked by the computer and saw your blog. She did a double take on the kids' picture in their costumes and she wants me to tell Maya that she LOVES her witch costume.
Very cute!
Next time you see an adptive family photo contest spread the word!! :)
We all have such cute kids!!
Voted! And she is by-the-way, the dang cutest little girl!
Voted :-)
Post a Comment