Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is a swing set for my children. I promise they will stop climbing on the fence (in their unders) once they have a playground to climb on.
Yours Truly,
Maya and Kenyon's Mom
Dear Santa,
Posted by Britany at 9:34 PM
7 comments:
Good Grief, how did that boy get so brown? They are so cute! We love our swingset! It has been the hit of the neighborhood all summer long, and the kids are on it everyday. And yes, you do need to come visit soon.
That picture is cute. I love the crown!
You do need a swingset....my kids play on ours all the time! I think you better buy one SOON (don't wait until Christmas) :)
Or you can just come over and use ours!
those cute little monkeys!!!
We have a swingset but my daughter is not an outdoor kind of a gal (she'd rather be gluing, glittering, and basically trashing my kitchen with her art projects).
We LOVE our swingset!
Watch walmart now for end of summer clearances cause they sell out soon!
Love that word "Unders "
LOL
where do you have a chain link fence??
amen! We want a trampoline or a swingset but don't have our yard finished yet. Which do you think the kids would get more use from?
Post a Comment