I am in Florida, Tampa Bay to be exact. You might think I am here for the World Series that is also going on here, but I am actually here for an adoption. Not my own! Some lucky family met their gorgeous daughter yesterday and will be taking her home from the hospital tomorrow. It doesn't get much better than this - the adrenaline high that comes from jumping on the next plane, frantically searching for a rental car and cruising as fast as you can to that hospital. Then falling head over heels in love with that tiny infant that steals your heart at first glance.
Jeremy, do you want to adopt another baby?
We drove by a hospital just the other day and Maya asked, "Is that the hospital where you adopt babies and fix bones?" Smarty pants!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
On a trip
Posted by Britany at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Smarty pants is right? Is this just a friend you are helping? That beautiful process of a baby stealing your heart is 10 times better then that dinky world series. Good luck - Love you!
Post a Comment