Wednesday, October 15, 2008

They're Baaaaaaaack!


Kenyon's blasted ear infections! After having 6 of them last Winter and not having one for over 6 months, I thought we were done, but no way. He was up all night crying and throwing lots of tantrums today so I knew there must be a problem.

So for now he is on meds and we wait and see if they are back to stay or not. If so, tubes will be necessary.

I really love the cooler weather, but why does sickness come with it?!

10 comments:

Kyle said...

Oh no! Poor baby! Hopefully, this is the last one!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ohh that sucks. If only you would go to OUR doctor :)
Im kidding..I just wanted to throw that in :)

At least you are going to Dr Hottie..oh wait I mean Mancuso

Mandy said...

Britany, I am so sorry. Poor little Kenyon. You know Gideon went through all that trauma. He has never had an ear infection since he had them in, ever. So if you do get tubes, hopefully they'll be that helpful!

Mandy said...

I should edit my comment to say that he has never had an infection since he got ear tubes. I am tired, so I shouldn't be typing. :)

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Poor little guy! That is no fun at all! I hope he feels better soon, and that you can get through it too!

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Ear infections are hands down the worst....why I ask you why!!! And to such a cute kidlet too. Good luck!

PS Have your friend call me - I would love a Portland buddy!

Laurel said...

Nuts! I'm so sorry. For both you and Kenyon. Misery.

Courtney said...

Oh that sucks! I HATE ear infections more than ANYTHING!!! Hope he gets better soon!

Denice said...

Poor Kenyon! I had them so bad growing up. You could always ask my sister Tamera for advise because her little boy Harrison is the official king of ear infections!

Mariel said...

Ear infections are soooo crappy! Did you ever try the Xylitol I told you about??