We had such a fun weekend! Friday night we went to my parents' ward Halloween party and Saturday night to ours. Double the fun! I didn't take many pictures so I am relying on friends and family to update their blogs and I can steal their pictures!
My little pirates
Give this kid a sucker and he is good for quite a while!
Doing their thing on the cake walk (Isn't Olivia the cutest ballerina ever?!)
Kenyon kept following this kid around and growling at him during the trunk or treat!
There was even a haunted house that Maya wanted to go in so Sammy (one of her sitters) took her
4 comments:
Man! You guys had a BUSY night! Your kids both looked SO cute!
Love the cute pirate costumes. I love when my kids all match. I thought this year we'd have a hodge podge, but then Sydney couldn't resist matching her brothers. So fun.
I love their costumes..so cute! I'm glad you all had so much fun!
I think you might be the funnest mom I know! You win!
Post a Comment