8 TV shows I love to watch (this is going to be tricky since we don't have cable - I know, I know - we live in a bubble!):
Desperate Housewives (trash!)
90210 (another trash!)
Everybody Loves Raymond
King of Queens
Friends
The Office (I just started watching, but I like it!)
Backyardigans
Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer
8 favorite restaurants:
Flemings Steakhouse
Cafe Rio
Baja Cantina (Park City)
Training Table (I didn't love it when we were in Utah, but now I miss it)
Paradise Bakery
Kimo's (Maui)
Poppy's Deli (okay, really I just love the sugar cookies - seriously - I send Jer there to get me a cookie often!)
Chipotle Grill
8 things that happened yesterday:
Was awoken too early by my lovely children
Took Maya to preschool
Went to a cooking class and tried some delicious food
Made a yummy dinner of salmon, rice and steamed broccoli
Kenyon at a TON of broccoli and rice (strange for this picky child!)
Left my kids at home with their daddy
Went to enjoy some mommy time away at bunco
Dreamt about how Jeremy and I are escaping to Cali this weekend kid-free!
8 things I am looking forward to:
The above-mentioned trip to California
The day when I don't have to change poopy diapers anymore
Our food storage being "completed" - we have been working hard on this!
Family vacation with Jer's entire extended family in November
My next pedicure (always looking forward to that)
When Kenyon's teeth will all finally be in - I am "done" with teething!
Cooler weather
Jeremy's 30th birthday in January (I am already thinking about it - any party ideas are welcome!)
8 people I'm tagging:
If there are 8 people that are out there and have read to this point, do it! :)
Have a good weekend!
6 years ago
4 comments:
I'm glad you are liking the office..you will have to go back and watch the previous season though. I swore I wouldn't watch the new 90210 but I think I'm hooked...ugh! Have lots of fun on your trip!!
Fun! I am jealous that you are getting away. That seems like the most impossible thing in the world for us kid free. We have tried a couple of times to have them spend some time with grandparents and after the first night we are being asked to come get them. Andrew does not sleep. He just cries for me all night. Maybe someday. Next time bring the kids and head our way.
My hubby just celebrated his 30th b-day too! We had a really fun party. I don't know if you are as a big of a nerd as I am but, we dressed up in 70's garb to celebrate the year he was born (1978). Good times.
Dora and Backyardigans are mine and Hannah's favorites too (and Brian's).
Post a Comment