Saturday, October 18, 2008

Natural Consequence

For the second week in a row Maya ripped a hole in her ballet tights. I told her she needed to work to earn money to buy new ones.


And work she did.

8 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Cute! Way to teach her about the benefits of hard work. :)

Courtney said...

DANG!!! What a MEAN mom!!!! :) Totally kidding!!! I LOVE that idea! :) ~Way to follow through with it! I'm impressed!

Kim Carson said...

That is pricless.. I find it so hard to stick to it.. Good job!

Mandy said...

Can you come give me a seminar on discipline? You are a GREAT mom!

Adam and Tiffany said...

Good for you! I make my kids do that too. They broke our flatscreen on the computer a year or so ago after they threw a car at it (accident but just messing around too much). They worked for ages on that. Somehow I still think we got the raw end of the budget on that one.

Denice said...

If you want to send her to my house to wash baseboards..I will buy her tights too! :)

Jill and Preston said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I totally need more parenting advice from you.

Burton Fam said...

ha ha ha that is too cute brit!