Sunday, October 26, 2008

There is nothing like...


Voting on your couch on a Sunday night in front of the computer so you can research each item.


I love early voting!


P.S. Three posts in less than 24 hours - I am a bloggin' fool!

5 comments:

Tatum said...

That is so funny! Kyle and I were doing the same thing last night!!! We didn't finish though. It was hard. All those judges! I wanted to get it mailed out today.

Looks like you had a lovely weekend. I'm sure your kids loved doing to two Halloween parties!

See you tonight! I'm making something weird. I hope it turns out... Or else we will have to order pizza!

The Richards family said...

Are those voting sticker? Wow that is fun!! I am glad Jeremy made it back!!!

The Lees said...

Heck yeah! I'm saving my sticker for Tuesday, so I don't feel left out at work!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Good for you!!! I hope we're all voting this year.
And I LOVE the costumes. You are always so cute and creative.

Anonymous said...

So funny! Brit - you should really join face book. It's so fun, even though it's just crazy! SO many people from t-ville are on there. I feel like we don't even need another class reunion because almost everyone is on-line - seriously. I had no idea what I was missing. If I'm wondering how someone is doing - I just go to face book and chat with them there. Too funny. This world is so weird how it's changed. :-)