Friday, October 10, 2008

On Being *Done*

I used to say, "I am done" when reaching my limit on having patience. After Maya started saying things such as, "I am done with babysitters" and "I am done with going to bed," I figured it was time to limit my *done-ness*.

Today I had definitely earned the right to the phrase after I had already changed 2 of Kenyon's poopy diapers and wiped Maya's poopy bum. When I realized Kenyon was poopy again (#3 and it is only 1:00 in the afternoon!), I said, "I am done with poop!" Right then the phone rang and Maya replied, "Are you also done with the phone?"

It is Friday afternoon - I think I am pretty much done with everything!

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Kyle said...

You know I get "done" and when I am...I'M DONE!
I'm about to take the kids to Walmart...want another outing today?

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Wow, you just made me think about how I will be changing two kids' poopy diapers... yuck!! I will feel for you when I am suffering through it. :)

Shanell said...

I say that too! Savannah has started saying it and I have thought the same thing about changing my "done" phrase. Good luck, let me know how it goes.