Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Highlights

Hearing Maya say, "I think Grandpa Tony is Santa Claus" after he made his annual appearance (I think this will have to be his last :)

Kiddos all decked out in their PJs from Santa

Reading 'Twas the Night Before Christmas with Grandpa Gary
Spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell in town

Seeing this:


Turn into this Christmas miracle from Santa:
And watching their faces when they discovered it Christmas morning


Maya doesn't think it is from Santa because it couldn't fit into his sleigh. Is she really going to stop believing at THREE?! :)
It was so fun to see them completely enjoying it all!
Such a good Christmas! Now Nana, Grandpa and Aunt Tiffany (who came into town on Christmas Eve) are here for another week - off to have some fun!
P.S. Jeremy gave me money to get my blog published into a book, but now I have to find the best company to do it. Any suggestions or advice for me????

12 comments:

Mariel said...

Cute jammies! That's fun that you got them a swingset, I bet they loved it! Merry Christmas, yesterday!

Mandy said...

So cute! We got a swing set a couple of years ago. We told our kids that Santa brought a bunch of elves with him and they put it together quickly. That's how it fit in the sleigh. :) Looks like you had a good Christmas!

Heidi Hamilton said...

How CUTE! Wow - what a Christmas present to have that huge swingset outside. And what an indication that you don't live in Utah. It would be under 3 feet of snow :)
I have a friend who published her blog into a book and she loves it. I'll have to ask her.

Timberly said...

We have the same swing set. The kids have fun on it. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Let me know what you find out about publishing your blog into a book. I didn't even know that was possible.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Love their jammies! How fun, your Christmas looks like it was wonderful. Hope you have a great New Year!

Kristin said...

Your kids will love the swingset! My kids lived on theirs this last summer. Let me know what you find out about the blog publishing, I'm wanting to do that too. We have to have a published copy to get into heaven nowadays I think :) I am going to call you soon, I promise.

Denice said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you and the kids had such a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year too!!

Emily B. said...

I haven't done it yet (maybe once baby comes home) but I know folks that have used Blurb.com and LOVE it! Very reasonable but nice quality. And you can do what ever you'd like to edit, change etc online.

PS I stopped believing in Santa when I was four. I remember hearing about a guy on the news that got stuck in his chimney and I figured that there was NO-way Santa could fit down if this skinny guy couldn't.

Tatum said...

Looks like you guys had a Merry Christmas! How exciting seeing their faces when they spotted the swing set! Maya is too smart for her own good.

Have you looked into blurb for you blog book?

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I love the swing set, how fun! I am impressed how quickly you got it put up. Looks like a great Christmas!

Kyle said...

Yea! I love the swing set! Maya is too smart for her own good sometimes :)

thearringtonclan said...

Happy New Year.. JACOBY still believes in Santa.. thank goodness.. I was totally ready for him 2 years ago to not believe anymore BUT he is afraid not to!!! For fear Santa won't come...