We rang in the New Year with some family fun at Bounce U and then some late night games and laughs with Kellen and Camille, Nana, Grandpa and Aunt Tiff. This was the first year in a while that I have still been awake at midnight. Lots of fun!
Cousins came into town yesterday so Maya was in heaven running around with Chelsey
And now there are some other boys around to play trucks with Kenyon
I think the big kids had the most fun...
And this slide
I ended up with this nasty burn on my face. All well worth it to be a part of the undefeated couple team - Jer and I rocked Kellen and Camille several times!
Today we went to Goldfield Ghost Town for some mining town fun.
A little train ride
Some time in the slammer
8 comments:
Looks like fun!
looks like fun. Where is that mine town?? sounds like something my kids would like
Looks like you were a busy lady. Your Christmas sounded fun too. I love the holidays and so sad they are done. Wow, gorgeous play set. When did you set that up? If you did that after the kids were in bed Christmas Eve I am way impressed.
Racing you guys down that slide officially motivated us to get in shape! Kellen with his man boobs and me with my thunder thighs! So thanks for kicking our butts!
What an awesome play place! I want a slide like that in our backyard! :) Happy New Year!!
OK I must tell you that Maya was so cute in Primary. At one point in the middle of sharing time she just started mosying on back and just walking around, so random. She is adorable.
Happy New Year!! Looks like lots of fun...Careful on those bouncy slides Brit :)!! Whata MOM!!!Love ya~
How fun! I love the slide pictures! Those things are awesome! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment