1 - We celebrated MLK Jr Day by going to the parade in downtown Mesa and then lovin' on Chris and Auburn's new baby. Isn't she delicious?!
2 - I have been in a bloggin' rut since the holidays. Nothing much to blog about. I have not even been reading blogs faithfully. Sure hope I snap out of this soon!
3 - Speaking of other people's blogs, does it seem that everyone is going private these days?! I feel all sort of pressure to go private, but then I remember my dear sweet Grandma Huba and there is no way she could figure it all out - luv ya Grandma! :)
4 - Kenyon and I are leaving on a jet plane to California on Wednesday. My dear friend Elise has been diagnosed with cancer and we are going to help with her recovery and take care of her darling little girls. They are the same age as my kiddos. I am sure Kenyon will be extra helpful in making sure the girls learn how to hit, kick, bite, push, throw food, eat dirt and all of those other "boy things" he does! :)
All kidding aside, I can't wait to get there and serve Elise. She is constantly in my thoughts and prayers and I have felt so helpless for the last month not being there to do anything. Please join me in praying for her and her girls. She is going to beat this cancer and she can only do it with our love, support and prayers!
6 comments:
Well Bless you for being such a wonderful friend to her... IF Jeremy needs help with Maya remember to tell him that Sholann is home every afternoon.....
We will for sure keep your friend in our Prayers....
What a good friend! Good luck on the trip, and prayers for her health.
Cute baby.
We will pray for your friend!
You are such a good friend....always have been always will be...She is in my prayes...what kind of cancer?
I love reading your blog, your kids say the cutest things and they are getting so big. I've been a blog slacker too I just updated my pictures. Koa is a lot more verbal too. And if you not paying attention he screams or repeats your name ie mom over and over again until you acknowledge him with Yes Koa its a lot of fun. Hope you guys are doing well. I'll try to be a better blogger this year lol
My Prayers go out to your friend... May God help her to overcome her pains and struggles of cancer may He heal her body and remove all sickness away from her. I wish her well and a fast recovery.
my nephew does these things hit, kick, bite, push, throw food, eat dirt. wow he need a little time out from time to time that is unacceptable wow....
Marissa
Post a Comment