Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kenyon


There are times during the day that this toddler makes me want to scream!!!! And then there are other times where I am amazed by how he is learning and growing.

This morning:

Kenyon: "Dadda?"
Mommy: "He is at work."
Kenyon: "Maya?"
Mommy: "She is still sleeping." (Where everyone should be at 6:30 am!!)
Kenyon: "Ho Ho?"
Mommy: "He is at the North Pole."

And then it starts over:

Kenyon: "Dadda?"
Mommy: "He is at work."
Kenyon: "Maya?"
Mommy: "She is still sleeping."
Kenyon: "Ho Ho?"
Mommy: "He is at the North Pole."

I love his curiosity. I love the repetition at this age.


Some other words/phrases he is saying that make me smile:

*Hi mommy

*Share (he comes and tells me this after he has shared so I will tell him good job)

*Here you go Aya (in a jumbled set of words! :)

*Yes please

*No thank you

*uh uh please

*Aya's car seat (when he wants to sit in her seat instead of his)

*Airplane (always pointing these out to us)

I love this kid!

6 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Ha ha - what a cute kid. I had a morning like that, though ours was closer to 7am, but still. Really. Where are the snooze buttons on our kids?
He is adorable - Ireland looooves airplanes, too.

.. said...

Im sure that they keep you busy! Cute pictures!

Kyle said...

What a cutie!

Tatum said...

I love that he is still asking about Santa! I love this age.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

He is SO cute! I loved when he pointed out the Ho Ho on our walk, so smart!

Anonymous said...

kenyon is a cute smart kid i am dieing to see his curls again they were so cute and soft... he is a big boy but i surely love the curly look awww... he try to maya lol and he is sharing cool kid....