You know things were rough when Jer sent me this text:

Maya had poured Grandma's perfume on her head and so he had to take her braids out to wash out the smell. (Can you tell it was past bedtime in the picture and she was trying to keep her eyes open to finish her movie?!)
And then he sent this picture:

What a guy! He can twist AND even add beads.
As for my trip - it could have been the hardest thing I have ever done and continues to be. Elise is not well. She is back in the hospital. Her girls are coming to Phoenix to stay with our friend Kiara. I will also help her care for them. Please keep everyone involved, especially Elise, in your prayers.
11 comments:
oh my gosh jeremy did a wonderful jib on Maya hair how cute lol what a guy for real...
Marissa,
job lol i can't spell
I LOVE that picture of Maya TRYING to stay awake! :) That is TOO funny. I'm impressed with Maya's hair... and she looked SO cute at church!
Jeremy was so proud of his work! I was impressed as well...I think I would have just ditched church!
The first picture is HILARIOUS!
You have got to be kidding me! Jer rocks! I am SO IMPRESSED!
That first picture is so funny! What a guy you've got!
I'm so sorry for your friend and her family... and you. You're such a great person Brit! I've missed you.
So Sorry about your rough trip. I love that picture of Maya trying to stay awake and super impressed with Jeremy's hair skills! Talk to you next week!
Great job, Jeremy! Looks good! Many prayers for Elise.
Tell Jeremy, that there is nothing SEXIER, than a man who can braid. Turns me on everytime......:)
Jer you rock! I have 3 girls that need their hair braided this morning are you available?
Brit, so sorry to hear about Elise. If there is anything I can do to help you so you can help Kiara let me know.
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. We will keep them in our prayers.
As far as Jeremey - yes, VERY impressed. I ask Jason sometimes to do the girls' hair and after he's done, it looks terrible. I really can't stand it. I have to re-do it. So...needless to say he doesn't do it anymore...
Post a Comment