I am not into politics... at all.

But it was a really special thing to tell Maya when the inauguration cut into Sesame Street this morning that a new President was being sworn in and he has brown skin like her and Kenyon.
And she just insisted that daddy is in charge, not a President. Someday she will be very grateful for today.

I loved this collage from Yahoo News!

5 comments:
That makes me laugh...you should tell her that the new President IS a daddy. :)
You are so amazing and insightful!
Although I think he is an idiot is so many ways, I don't know that I thought the other option was that much better so I will give this guy a chance and I always get the chills when I realize what this means to so many African Americans out there, it is a HUGE milestone in history! Well let's hope he doesn't screw it up huh?
I bet this time in history will be so special to them. What a blessing for them to be born in this day and age. :)
wow to ashley lol cut but not cute
Post a Comment