Monday, February 2, 2009

7 Blissful Years!


Today is our anniversary - 7 years. There have been good times and bad, but at this point in our marriage I would say we are very, very content - no 7 year itch here!

Jeremy is working out of town this week (and last week!), so we had big plans for a fancy date night Saturday night. Then we had a 5:50 a.m. wake up call... well more like coughing and yelling of "I am going to throw up!" Maya continued to vomit all day long. Babysitter was canceled, as well as the reservations, and we spent the night cleaning up puke instead. Not my idea of romance, but at least we were together and that is the best place to be.

Happy Anniversary Babe! I would like a rain check for that date night real soon!

10 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are a great couple. It's our anniversary this week too. :)

Denice said...

Happy Anniversary!! I'm sorry your date was postponed but at least you have a nice (even if pukey) memory! :)

Clarke and Kamie said...

aw! happy 7th! (and can I say what a cute swimsuit??)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Was that pic from your latest trip to Hawaii?

Heidi Hamilton said...

7 years - happy anniversary!
Sorry about the unplanned turn of events. That's life for ya! But you're right, being together is the best part of all.

nakagawa family said...

Happy Anniversay, We just celebrated 8 years last Oct with kids in the picture it is hard to get the "alone time" being all together is the best...

Debbie said...

Happy ANniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Brit & Jeremy

Tatum said...

Oh no! That's not fun! I must of missed this post.

Happy Anniversary. Hopefully you will get to go out soon. You two are the cutest. 7 is lucky!!

thearringtonclan said...

Happy Belated anniversary to you two... Sorry it didn't turn out the way you hoped but hey!!!!!!!!! you at least got to be together still.... lol