Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Private?!

Yes, I know I am very anti-private blogs, but I think I am about to jump on the bandwagon. I had strange comments posted on here recently (I think they are junk mail, but still scary!) and then if we are doing foster care, I should keep things more confidential as well. So I will go private in a week or so. Send me your email address if you want to be invited: britanyut@yahoo.com.

Non-computer techy grandparents: Don't worry, I am setting up an account for you to view from so you will still be able to see our exciting life :).

28 comments:

Kyle said...

WHAT??? You didn't even mention you were thinking of this...
add me!

Anonymous said...

don't forget me!

The Kriloff Klan said...

add me!!

Adam and Tiffany said...

add me! tiffany@suspendedintimeoflayton.com

Courtney said...

Me TOO! Me TOO! :)

Bre said...

Add me to your list...

I have my blog set up to email to "the grandparents" whenever I post - so they don't even have to login!

auburn and chris said...

we better make the list! did you get your disk of pics from Bev? If not, there is one at her house for ya :) Love and miss you all!!!

auburn and chris said...

we better make the list! did you get your disk of pics from Bev? If not, there is one at her house for ya :) Love and miss you all!!!

Clarke and Kamie said...

add me! kamiem21@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

Me too!

Mandy said...

Please add me Brit.

Gygi Family said...

Brit add me! Jess

Gygi Family said...

Brit add me! Jess

Debbie said...

ddrettew@aol.com..
Everyone is going private now!
I saw one of your strange comments...LOL

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

add me..sucka!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Please add me! shannan_hoffman@yahoo.com

AMP said...

Please add me as well

apreslar27@yahoo.com

Amber

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Hi Brit-

I am Niki's ex-sister in law. I hope you don't think it's weird to add me. I LOVE your blog. I think you are an incredible family and I love reading about you!

Take Care,
Jenn Jepson-Nugent

Beckstead Gang said...

I hope you still have my email! Add me please?!

Tatum said...

Why?! This is so not like you!

add me!!! :)

Ann Fisher said...

Me please!!!!!

RISSY GLAMOROUS said...

please don't forget to add me this and email is my only communication and update of Kenyon. Thanks Brit& Jer love you guys.
dechae33@yahoo.com or marissa_ragin@yahoo.com

Dee said...

Will you add me. deedeegarza@gmail.com This is Denise Garza

Allyson said...

i love your blog...i went to school with you can i please be invited..
theonwall@yahoo.com

Shelly said...

I'd like to be invited! snlarsen@yahoo.com

David said...

the cutchen crew wants to be invited.

melanie said...

I almost missed this!

Please add me! jmghnorman@yahoo.com

Rhonda said...

Hey, I want to be included.