Saturday, February 21, 2009

Unattended Children, Part 2

When mom takes a shower:


Kenyon puts tampons in the retirement jug. I guess if it is not full of money something should be in there!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome - have you even tried to get them out? :)

Emily B. said...

SO funny! I'd love to hear you explain to him what they are REALLY for ;)

Courtney said...

Didn't you learn after the cracker incident?! :)
MAN, what us moms go through JUST to take a shower! GOOD LUCK getting them all out!

Tatum said...

How will you ever get those out?! Busy little Kenyon :)

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

HEY! First, I definitely want an invite to your blog! Second, you are doing Foster Care? Wow, we have so much to catch up about! Want to go for a walk or go shopping this week?

Danny and Darcie said...

Britt, I don't know if you have my email or not but I want you to invite me! darcie19@gmail.com

Judy Jepson said...

Hey - try one of those long pickle/olive grabbers where the prongs open and close - might work. And keep me on your blog list.

thearringtonclan said...

This is toooooooooooo funny!!!