Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Unattended Children

When Mom turns her back to blog:

Kenyon dumps goldfish crackers all over the toy room.

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Uh, oh! How well I remember those days. Griff was into everything! To think that I am returning to those trenches sometimes makes me cringe. I'm trying to focus on all the good stuff that comes along at the same time.

Courtney said...

Well at least they are JUST crackers... and not something worse! :) Boys are TROUBLE!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

How funny! Your trip to Yuma looked fun! I will call ya today so we can catch up!

brownie109 said...

That NEVER happens at my house! :)

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Oh I can so relate... there are goldfish, pretzels, puffs, and all kinds of nice stuff in our carpet. Too bad we don't have a dog to eat it all!

Melissa said...

You need to get a dog - instant vacuum. Hee Hee

Shelly said...

That looks familiar :-)