My dear Maya,
4 years old! You are growing up so fast. This year your brain has been growing at extreme speeds. Each time you come home from preschool you have learned something new. I love it!
You give the best cuddles around. I love that first thing in the morning you ask me for some cuddles. I can't think of a better way to start my day.
Now that that little brother of yours isn't so little anymore, he is a challenge! He takes your toys, sits on you, bites you, hits you, yet is completely, undeniably in love with you. When he wakes up in the morning or from naps, it is you ("Aya!") that he calls for. You have so much patience and gentleness with him. Nothing makes me happier than when you take him by the hand and lead him off to play with you. Such an amazing big sister you are!
You have such a sweet spiritual side to you as well. You are the first to remind us to say our prayers at meals and read our scriptures at night. Many times your prayers humble me to tears. They are so sincere and completely from your heart.
I hope you are enjoying a birthday celebration at school today and I promise a party at home just for you this weekend when Daddy returns.
Love,
Mom and Dad
P.S. Of course I needed to share some of my favorite pictures of you!
6 years ago
17 comments:
FOUR?!? Oh my Heck! I can't believe that! She is such a cute girl with such a GREAT personality! Happy Birthday Maya!
wow I cant beleive she is 4!!!
Happy birthday Maya!
Happy Birthday to one of the most imaginative girls I know! Hope it is a great one!
OMG-ness! Congratulation and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Such a fun time in life . :)
Happy birthday little Maya. We think you're the cutest! We hope we can see you soon. :)
What a sweetie! Happy Birthday!
happy birthday maya! hope you had a fun day!
I cannot believe she is four!!! We love you Maya! Happy Happy Birthday!!!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA!! I hope she had a wonderful 4th birthday!!
Happy Birthday Miss Maya! And Happy Anniversary to you & Jer!!!
She is 4 already, how fun, she is such a fun girl with tons of character. I am dying that Jeremy can do her hair...what a man. We need to catch up, I haven't seen you in a LONG time.
Those gloves are so funny on her little body!
I can't believe Maya is 4 already! I just remember when she was just a little one at our ward in Park City. Happy Birthday to that cute girl!
Happy, happy, happiest of birthdays to the cutest girl around. Four??? How did that happen?
I am glad her little bro picks on her too.....we are getting a ton of that around here.
Love you guys!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA, What a beautiful Little girl she has a wonderful personality, and a mind of a 10yrs old. i hope she had a excellent birthday and thanks to maya again for being a great big sister to Kenyon.
oh my Heavens, time flies... Happy Belated birthday to a very sweet, cute, huggable, lovable little girl.
Wow such a cutest girl.
Work from home
Post a Comment