Monday, February 23, 2009

Better late than never!

Just as Nana and Grandpa requested - pictures from Maya's birthday party.

Playing with the parachute

Most of the kids at the party


"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" (when I get out of musical chairs!)

Loving her presents!



And her cupcakes!

While Kenyon loved crowns (he is going to love that picture when he is older!)...

And tackling kids!



P.S. I really am going private this week - as soon as I figure out how to do it! :)

4 comments:

Denice said...

Be sure to send me an invite when you go private! Love that second pic of Kenyon..you can see the evilish pleasure in his smile! :)

Kyle said...

So cute! Kenyon certainly loves Ben!

apriltime said...

Brit - Love your blogging! It looks like life is keeping you busy. Send me an invite when you go private.
Love,
April

RISSY GLAMOROUS said...

hey there haven't heard from you in a while i see the kiddos are doing fine and so as You in Jer. i see Kenyon is getting bigger and those beautiful curls are coming back. please send me a blog invite when you go private
dechae33@yahoo.com thanks love ya.