Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Trip to Yuma

We took an overnight trip to Yuma to visit my grandparents this weekend. Plenty of fun for all:

Picking citrus from the trees


We juiced 4 gallons!


Giving this one a taste test

Watching trains go by


Doing some electrical work


Playing in dirt, dirt and more dirt


Grandma even stocks her house with cars, trucks and motorcycles


Now if dad wouldn't have stayed in Yuma to work, the trip would have been complete :(

6 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Those oranges look faboulous! I wish I could grow citrus trees in my yard!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Those oranges look faboulous! I wish I could grow citrus trees in my yard!

Tatum said...

How fun! It looks beautiful there. I think Jeremy is working too much!!

AMIT said...

It looks very beautiful.

Work from home

Vinitha said...

So cute these babies. All the best for them.
http://www.bpojobsathome.com

Anonymous said...

nice to see all

Work from home