Friday, December 19, 2008

Holly Jolly Christmas



Last night we went to the Broadway Palm Dinner Theater. There is no other way to explain it than to steal my sister-in-law Camille's post from her blog:

Top 10 Reasons You Should Go To The Broadway Palm Dinner Theater...

10. You will never be in the company of so many people that have gray hair.
9. You will experience one of the tastiest buffets ever!
8. You will hear conversations like "Aren't you going to put any sauce on your ham?" "No" ..."Why not?" or, "Would you like more iced tea?" "No thanks, I'm getting a little floaty"
7. You will see Santa in a white Elvis suit.
6. Jokes like "Why don't you iron your four leaf clover?"... "because you don't want to press your luck!" and "Why does Santa have 3 gardens?"..."so he can HO HO HO!"
5. Plenty of BYU co-eds singing their hearts out for your entertainment.
4. Tap dancing reindeer
3. Sugar free butter pecan ice cream
2. Holiday sweaters and vests (some of which are certain to light up!) as far as the eye can see...
1. If you are anything like me, you'll laugh so hard that you'll cry!

The only thing I can add is that at one point they welcomed the Canasta Club from Leisure World and I about fell off my chair laughing so hard!


It was truly a night I won't forget for quite a while. My abs are sore today from so much laughing. Thanks mom and dad! I will be shopping the day after Christmas for my Christmas sweater to wear there next year!



2 comments:

cami said...

The canasta club from Leisure World - that's the best! Reminds me of my Grandma. How funny!

Tatum said...

That sounds awesome! I am so entertained by old people. I honestly can't wait to be old. They are hilarious.