Turned the heat on in our house! I wanted to see how long we could last. I was layering our poor kids in many layers for bed. Tonight, I can't get warm (especially since talking to my sister-in-law Midori on the phone and we were talking about how it feels like -9 degrees in Kamas, UT right now - YIKES!). So I went ahead and switched it on. The stubborn side of me that wanted to go without it all winter gave in.
Ahhh - the smell of the heater turning on for the first time of the season... I am off to sip some hot cocoa!
6 years ago
3 comments:
I'm jealous! It is record cold here...the high today is 8 with a windchill of -20. The high for Wednesday is a whopping 3!! Global Warming...whatever!!
We turned ours on yesterday! I can't believe how COLD its getting! (can you tell I've lived in Az my whole life?)
~ I'm glad Kenyon got his tubes in! YAY!
suckers! we're still holding out... but we have had fires in our fireplace for the last 2 nights in a row :)
Post a Comment