We have been having some major Arizona winter weather - it has rained for the last couple of days. We didn't let the rain stop us from venturing to Scottsdale train park and the temple lights again. Thankfully it stopped the rest of AZ so we had the places to ourselves - no lines even to ride the train and see Santa.
Waiting for the train
On the train
The kids didn't care much about the lights at the temple - just the puddles! At one point (before I took out my camera), Kenyon laid down in the water and started drinking it. Yuck! Our friends Danny and Shantel met us there along with Kellen and Camille. I am pretty sure my kids introduced Olivia and Isabelle to the puddles - sorry guys! :)
3 comments:
How fun - we went to the train park when we were there last year. The girls had so much fun!
I would give anything to trade you the almost 4 feet of snow we have for the endless rain you are having....any takers??
The rain was wonderful! Goodness where have I been? You've posted so much. Looks like you're having a wonderful Holiday season!
Post a Comment