Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Holiday Fun

Yesterday was Maya's preschool Polar Express party and then last night was her cheer/gymnastics recital.

Miss Leslie had this amazing Santa come to the party. He did a little magic show. As he wrapped Maya in tissue paper, he sang, "Oh Christmas Tree" while all of the kids laughed. It was so cute!


Then he asked them each what they wanted for Christmas and gave them a candy cane.


They couldn't get enough of him and watched him until he drove out of sight.


They sang songs, ate pizza, made gingerbread houses, read a story and Miss Leslie gave them each a book. She is the best!!!



Then last night as we were waiting and waiting for her turn to perform (she was #18!), she was extra cranky and kept saying how cold she was.



I didn't figure it out until later on when we went to dinner that she had a fever. Poor girl! She still got up on stage and performed her heart out. (The lighting is poor - She is the farthest on the right, front row).


Look how sick she looked right before she was about to perform.
And afterwards with her cute friend Sammi.


Thanks grandma and grandpa, Kellen, Camille, Olivia, Niki, Greg, Alexa and Gavin for coming to support her!! She had quite the entourage!

7 comments:

Emily B. said...

LOL! Santa drove out of sight... about that sleigh? :)

Courtney said...

Those pictures with Maya and Santa are TOO cute! :)

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

What a cute Santa! She does a great job in her recital. Too bad she was sick! Merry Christmas.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I love your pics as always! :) I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday. Love ya!

Am-Biance said...

I think she has her Mommies dancin' ablilities! Whata doll, give her a love...Hope she is better, Merry Christmas Brit~

Rhonda said...

Hey, love your Christmas card. And I loved both of them that you sent to me. :) Yep, you sent me a card a few weeks ago and lo and behold, I got another today.

So are you going private too? I read your comment on Meredith's blog. Unless it was another Britney.

Your kids are getting so big and so stinkin cute.

thearringtonclan said...

Hey Britany
The little girl who is Pima Indian is Alaina..... she is Sholanns best friend since birth....!!
Her mom Natalie told me how long they had to wait.. that was so wrong for little kids.. awwwwwww

Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas....