Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mom's Christmas Wish



It is printed on Kenyon's shirt: "All Mommy wants for Christmas is a Silent Night"

I know, the shirt is very girly (that is why I put a baseball cap on his head to compensate), but I couldn't resist!

I thought about whispering my Christmas wish to Santa last night as the kids sat on his lap at the church Christmas party.


Then we had this brilliant idea to put Kenyon to bed in Maya's room and...


It was a Silent Night! Not a peep was heard until 7:30 this morning. Thank you Santa for delivering my Christmas miracle early. I am a renewed Mommy today. I could also be renewed because I had girls weekend with 3 high school friends... More on that tomorrow! Off to take my Sunday nap!

6 comments:

Kyle said...

Maybe Kenyon was lonely in his room! Cute pictures!

thearringtonclan said...

I LOVE it when the Rettew kids come give me big hugs and kisses when they see me and it was even sweeter today when Maya saw me hugging Kennedy and stood in front of me waiting for me to give her a hug and kiss... How stinkin' cute is that?

Also she told me she wanted to play with Sholann but was NERVOUS.... maybe we should start out having Sholann come to you then see if she will come to us.. I love your children.. too cute and I love the card!

Tatum said...

I love that onsie! That is what I want for Christmas too. No more whining! Cute pictures! I am jealous of your Sunday nap!

Kristin said...

Cute, cute, cute, card. I love it! And I love Kenyon's haircut. Hope things are well, it's been forever since we talked. This blog stuff is making us lazy. Happy holidays!

Am-Biance said...

Ha!! That shirt did make a great post... He is so darling and Maya looks beautiful as always...

Anonymous said...

i hate to see my poor baby crying it make me sad but he stopped and went to bed so that was great. mya and kenyon are so cute....