Last weekend (I am slacking on my blogging!) we went to see the lights at the Mesa Temple. It was so much fun to sip on hot cocoa while strolling through lights and watching the holiday concert that was going on.
Saturday morning we went to a cookie/cupcake decorating party with our local adoption group. The kids had a blast decorating cookies and cupcakes and playing with friends.
Saturday night we took the kids to Tempe marketplace to experience fake snow. They loved it!!! The only problem was it tastes like soap so Maya didn't love that after letting a flake land on her tongue. I think we need to go to some real snow sometime soon...
There was a concert afterwards that Kenyon drummed with
and Maya danced to.
This tree is huge!!! (Jer and the kids are at the bottom of the tree)
6 comments:
your last 2 post say "sipping hot coco"
so you like hot chocolate?? :)
cute pictures, looks like a fun weekend
for got the A on cocoa...opps
Ummm... YES! Completely addicted to Stephen's Mint Truffle Hot Cocoa. Had my sister-in-law bring me back a Costco size one from Utah.
So many fun things! And hey - we're just a short 10-12 hour drive for REAL SNOW! today we got probably 4 inches!
Georgous! I didn't know they decorated the temple grounds elsewhere besides Salt Lake! So fun.
Oh, I love the last picture of Kenyon at the concert...he is so cute!
You guys have been so busy!
Post a Comment