Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Checklist

Today was big day for getting things checked off of my Christmas to do list:

Took the much anticipated trip to the Post Office - ONLY waited in line for 30 minutes and had about 20 "gray hairs" (no offense grandparents!) give disapproving looks as Kenyon screamed his guts out because I would not let him down to run around. I even bribed them with candy canes!


Stuffed, stamped, sealed and sent off Christmas cards

Made sugar cookies with Maya for our adoption group cookie decorating party on Saturday

Watched Maya play with our Fisher Price Nativity set for over an hour. At one point I heard her say, "Sorry everyone, but Jesus is coming with me. He loves me!" There is something that made me laugh really hard about her playing good guy/bad guy with the Nativity. At least she realizes that Jesus loves her! :)


And now tomorrow is Kenyon's surgery to get his ear tubes put in. Please pray for him. I can't wait to see the wonders it does!

4 comments:

Tatum said...

YOU got so much done!!! I love days like that! This time of year is so crazy! We will be praying for little Kenyon. Hope everything goes great!

Anonymous said...

Prayers for Kenyon!

"Jesus is coming with ME!" She is awesome.

Your Christmas card is so cute! Really really cute. (I should be finishing mine now...is it already the 11th?)

Trixie said...

I love the first picture of Maya. She looks about 16!! Look at all that attitude just oozing out. What a doll.
Good luck with Kenyon tomorrow.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

WHAT? Does my $30 service mean NOTHING to you?? I could of taken a picture with wax on you.
Oh well...Im sure Jeremy will be here in 5 min to fix my train.