I love my high school friends! Even when we haven't seen each other for months (or years!), when we get together, we have the best time. Stacey flew in for the weekend so Shantel, Niki, Stacey and I had a girls weekend. We met at Niki's for lunch and hanging out, shopped, ate out, went to a movie, ate out some more, shopped some more and laughed until our stomachs hurt.
I pulled out my scrapbooks from high school - seriously the funniest things in there!
Out on the town!
FYI - at Tempe Marketplace it snows every night at 7 pm. You should have seen Stacey laughing at all of the crazy Arizonans cheering when it started snowing dish soap! :)
2 comments:
Looks like I missed a great weekend. I wish I could have come. You all look fabulous.
I had so much fun... Nothin' like hanging out with the girls!Love ya!!!
Post a Comment