Surgery was a success! He was such a trooper. The hardest part was in the waiting room. He kept saying "eat," "drink" and "go!" Once it was time to go with the doctor, he went gladly because they gave him his gas mask to play with and the doctor was flying him through the air like an airplane. It was comforting to see him taken away laughing instead of screaming like I thought he would. When they brought him out afterwards, he was crying, but stopped as soon as I cuddled him. On the way home he wanted a mango so of course, he got it! He gets whatever he wants today - his special day!

Oh and he did have an ear infection when they went in there even though he has been on antibiotics for a month. This kid needed the tubes!!!
10 comments:
Yeah Brit!! I am SO glad it went so well...I'm sure it will make a huge difference for the better!
Yea! I am so glad that it went well!
What a trooper! I'm so glad everything went well... phew!
no pictures at the hospital..ok I mean of Doctor Mancuso...come on, what kind of friend are you???
Glad it all went well! My son got tubes when he was about 2 and it was the best thing ever for him!
I'm so glad it went well! Poor little guy, I hope this will help a lot. Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I am trying to adjust to the colic and cherish those moments when Kate falls asleep.
What a sweetheart! I hope that he feels so much better :)Give him a love :)
I am so glad everything went well! Hopefully you will all get a little more rest now! What a cutie he is.
Hooray! I hope these help like they have for Gideon.
Hooray!! Ear infections are no fun, tubes seem to help everyone that I know who have had them!
Post a Comment