Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I quit!

After getting comments and phone calls from other teachers out there, stressing about it for a week and finally calling the cashier's office today to hear that today was the last day to withdraw and get my full $ back (I think God was SCREAMING my answer to me by that point!), I did it - I withdrew from school!

I feel like a total quitter, but right now I am going to focus on being a good wife, mom, daughter, friend and adoption agency worker. There was a time when I was a good student. During that time I longed to be a mom. Now that I am a mom, I need to put aside being a student for another day. The good news is that my license doesn't even expire until 2010 (am I an over-planner or what?!), so if I decide it is something I NEED to do, I will do it then.

Thanks for hearing me out!

P.S. If I have been planning a trip with you for this Fall, I am back in and Shantel, now you can't move to Utah because I will still have plenty of time for you here in AZ. Please don't leave us!!!!

6 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

You are not a quitter just not adding anymore stress in your life then you need to. There is always a time and place for school and I guess now is not the time. I almost went back this fall and then decided not to. Speaking of Fall are you still going to order kid shoes this fall? If you are then I want in!!

Tatum said...

You are totally not a quitter! You've worked so hard to get where you are... enjoy it!

Shantel Palmer said...

Okay, we'll stay...I mean, with this news and yesterday Jeremy offering your baby sitting services any time I need, why not?!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

You are definately not a quitter. You have so much going on and I can't imagine having to add school on top of it. :) I am glad you will have more time to have some peace and quiet. ;)

Kyle said...

Why does 2010 seem so far away to me??? You have plenty of time if you change your mind...but now you have more time to hang out with me :)

Denice said...

I should have read this before I replied to your e-mail! Don't feel like a quitter at all..at least you knew when to say when and are able to get your $ back. I'm proud of you!