He really is a good man, that husband of mine. I have a sore throat, snotty nose in one nostril, runny nose in the other, ragin' sinus headache and blasted cold and he just came home with these:


He knows the key to my heart!




Posted by Britany at 8:45 PM
7 comments:
UGG sorry you are sick! Dean has it too...not so fun on a 5 hour plane ride yesterday..
Hope your feeling better soon!
That sucks!! I hate being sick. Hope you feel better soon!
You poor poor thing! That sounds awful! I hope you get over it real quick. I'm glad you have someone to take care of you.
That last picture is quite hard to look at! Why isn't she wearing a shirt???
eeeeewwww.... hope you feel better Brit, wow the weather maybe changing or something. but Nyquil night time is the best it helps alot. and Theraflu too. Thanks to Jeremy he jumped right on it. Feel Better :-)
Is that you chugging the Nyquil wiht no shirt on...haha! I hope you are feeling better!
Wow...look at you chugging that NyQuil...my how you have changed! ;) Hope you feel better soon!!!
OHH, i hope that you get feelin' better really soon!! And by the way I think that Nyquil is one of the greatest med's EVER!! Hate drinkin' it, but it takes the edge off :)
Post a Comment