Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Women


It takes a strong man to walk into a movie theater full of women. Tonight there were two - Jeremy was one of them. Before telling him I wanted to go see "The Women," I made a deal that he could pick the restaurant and I pick the movie. He was trapped!

Thanks honey for a hot date! Oh and the movie was good, not great, but good - I think Jer laughed more than I did! Another interesting facet is that there is not a single male shown on screen in the entire movie - a true chick flick!

8 comments:

Kyle said...

No men in the whole movie...weird!

Debbie said...

Dean would go..hmm not that great though huh?
I think eva mendes is so pretty..

Heidi Hamilton said...

That's so funny! I wouldn't have heard the end of it from Jason if I would've taken him. I'm glad Jer is a little more open.

Denice said...

I loved the original "The Women" movie and glad you liked this one. Noah still gives me a hard time about being one of 12 men at Sex & the City so at least Jeremy was a good sport about it! :)

Tatum said...

You know you gotta winner! Kyle loves (ok can't say loves) likes a good chick flick but he would never admit to so. I can't believe there was really no men in the movie!

Courtney said...

I've been wanting to go see that movie! I dont know if I like the idea of NO men in a movie!? Maybe I'll just rent it!! Good to know!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I want to see that movie! What a good hubby you have to go to a flick chick. Ryan's idea of a hot date is going to see "Batman". That, and season Jazz tickets. I think he owes me one chick flick for every two Jazz games I go to.

Adam said...

Glad to see that I am not the only one that got tricked into seeing a chic flick. Sadly I believe that mine is higher on the scale of femininity... I hate to admit it, but I went to see Mama Mia a few months ago with the wife. (longest 2 hours of my life)