Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This is what happens when kids take over the house:

Maya feeds Kenyon


Or he climbs on the table and feeds himself

Better yet - he goes straight to the pantry

No hair is done


Maya gets drinks for everyone


They run naked


Parents are a good thing!

9 comments:

Denice said...

Love the hair picture! Too funny!

Katie said...

Seems like Maya has it all under control! She is probably ready to babysit! ;)

Anonymous said...

wow too funny the kids play well and they're perfect for the camera, kenyon feeds himselp like he's 5yrs especially looking in the pantry :-) l.o.l

Tatum said...

Such great photos! Good thing for camera's to capture all those lovely moments!

Kyle said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Love the picture of Kenyon eating the grapes!

The Richards family said...

I like Kenyons tan line!! He has been having fun in the sun!!! You are so good at keeping the camera ready for anything, I love the moments you capture!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

How funny! I am working full time from home and that's how I feel about Maren sometimes. I will come out of the office and she will be doing something mischevious in the living room. Your kids are so cute!

Am-Biance said...

Okay~LOVE the hair!!! :) They are soooo cute Brit...Looks like a great time when they rule the house :)

Kim Carson said...

lol.. I LOVE the hair pic! Too cute!