But certainly a happy one! Kenyon will now give me a good 10 minutes of television watching. Don't tell the American Academy of Pediatrics on me. They recommend that kids under 2 have no "screen time." What do their kids do while they shower??!!
And for a proud moment - I watched 4 of my friend Kiara's 5 kids this morning for a little while. Yep, I managed 6 kids!!
Here they are making music:
And these silly boys wearing the cymbals on their heads:
These 2 have a total love/hate relationship. I think they fought and made up 5 times in 5 minutes!
Jeremy came home and said, "The house looks great. Ready for some more kids?" No thanks, honey!
5 comments:
WHen did Kiara get 5 kids! I thought she had 2 or 3!! :)
You are crazy!!:) That had to be a handfull! What a nice friend you are :)
What are you talking about "not a proud moment"...the fact that Kenyon will watch a couple minutes of TV is lifechanging! Be proud :)
That's funny! Cute pictures!
You really do need to start adding more kids if you ever want to live up to your high school "voted most likely" status!
Woah!!! You go girl!!!!!! I wish I could manage my one child :) I am sure that all the little ones loved to be babysat by you Brit~ I love Kenyons face when he is watching TV (so cute), don't feel bad..My guy has "screen time" probably more often than he should... Way to go:) SUPERMOMMY!!!!
Post a Comment