Friday, September 19, 2008

Random Friday Thoughts

1. I discovered these two on the porch swing yesterday just sharing a sibling moment. Precious. I am the luckiest mom in the world.


2. My ring is back and more beautiful than ever. It had come unsautered and was in the shop for a bit. I am not too good about remembering to wear my wedding ring everyday, but I sure missed it when it was gone.


3. I can't wait for this man to get home from work and take me out on another hot date. The best part: free babysitting! Tonight is the first night of our babysitting swap. They watch our kids this Friday and we watch theirs next Friday. Win-win situation for everyone!

4. To set things straight, it is not me guzzling the Nyquil in the picture below and I don't know why she is not wearing a shirt. After Jeremy and I laughed our guts out looking at that picture, how could I not post it.

5. And finally, the cutest baby on the block right here. I told Jeremy the other day that I am falling more and more in love with Kenyon every day, to which he replied, "Yeah, Maya and I have noticed." Something might be true about the mother/son bond being strong!



Have a good weekend!

6 comments:

.. said...

maya and kenyon are so cute! Love the pics!

.. said...

Oh, and im making my blog private...so if you still want to look at it, leave your email on my blog :)

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That babysitter swapping thing is a great idea. I have a friend in my new ward in Heber I have discussed that with, and we just need to do it! :) Your ring looks beautiful.

Am-Biance said...

You always have the best posts, I always like to read what you have to say :) LOVE your kiddos, they are sooo cute!! And your ring is gorgeous!!!!

Tara said...

The Nyquil pic is hillarious. I had to looke twice the first time I read that post. I wasn't sure if it was a foggy pic because I didn't think that it looked like you. Then I thought "wait a minute, Brit would not post a picture of herself topless drinking Nyquil...it can't be her". Where do you get these random pictures??

Tara said...

Sorry about the poor spelling above. I am barely awake.