Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Joni

Anyone seen a Backyardigans, Dora, Diego, Sesame Street, or Super Why episode with a Joni in it? You see, Maya recently got married to Joni. They even kissed on the lips "like mommy and daddy do." Joni is always around nowadays.

Before I welcome Joni to the family as my new son-in-law, I would like to find out a little about this Joni fellow and his past...

6 comments:

Stu and Alyssa said...

Britany,
I do your mom's hair and Im friends with Meredith. Your mom gave me the name of that school you use to teach at in Utah for a friend of mine who is moving up there. I gave her the name of the school but she has misplaced the paper. I was wondering if you could give me the name of it again. That would be great.

Thanks,
alyssa

Clarke and Kamie said...

oooh, that sounds intriging! That is hilarious. She sounds like a hoot.

Debbie said...

WHAT?? who is Joni??

I must not be watching TV too much :)

Tatum said...

A new imaginary friend? And how does mommy and daddy kiss????

So cute that little Maya! Her personality is much bigger than her body!

Kyle said...

I love imaginary friends! Sammy used to have one that was small and she would carry around. Ben has one named Aunt Jawsy that lives on a farm! I love it! I think it shows they are creative! How do you pronounce Joni...like Joe-ni or Johnny?

Timberly said...

WHAT!!! She is cheating on Andrew? No, I can't believe it. I won't tell him but only if she can get this under control.